Applying for a mortgage can be easy when you have the right tools to answer your questions. Below, you can learn about some of the free tools Blue Square Mortgage offers.
Blue Square Mortgage Tools
- Mortgage calculator. You can input a total amount, down payment amount, interest rate, and amortization period, and our calculator will tell you your estimated monthly payment amount. This gives you a fast and easy way to figure out how much home you can afford within your monthly budget.
- Refinance analysis. With this tool, you answer some basic questions about your mortgage, and we help you figure out whether refinancing could save you money.
- Pre-approval letter: A letter that pre-approves you for a mortgage gives you the means to better determine how much home you can afford since it takes into account what you are likely to be able to borrow. Additionally, you can use it as a negotiating tool, since it assures sellers that you will be able to borrow enough money to purchase their home. Your offers are thus more competitive than those coming from borrowers who are not pre-approved.
- Search homes for sale: Put in your zip code and we will help you search local homes in your area.
- Free home valuation: By answering a few simple questions, you can get an estimate of the current worth of your home or condo.
Buy a Home or Refinance Now in Seattle
While the tools above can help you do a lot on your own, eventually you will have questions you need an expert to answer. To schedule a consultation, please give them a call at (206) 352-6453. They can help you buy a home or refinance in Washington State or Colorado.
Do you know how much home you can afford?
Most people don’t... Find out in 10 minutes.Today's Mortgage Rates